Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Report from ... Lake Erie North Shore SWOVA Tasting 2010, Muscedere Vineyards - August 8, 2010

I show some real dedication coming to this event, the day before (August 7) I moved into my new house - I left boxes all over the place and drove to check out one of the premier events in the Lake Erie North Shore.  You can read what I have to say in Newsletter #140 ... below you can get a visual of the day's events ...

Wines of Choice (look for reviews in upcoming newsletters) ...


Dinner (Lunch) is served ...


A fan favourite - this shrimp flew off the tray as quickly as it arrived ...

Ya gotta love dessert ...
"Sweet Caroline" himself ...

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love your blog. Very informative for a average wine drinker like me. If you wont mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your post. Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post so it will appear in the Foodista pages and it's all set, Thanks!